Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is coming up soon, so here is an overview of what to expect.
LCHS 9/12 2018-2019 REGISTRATION SCHEDULE
Seniors: Thursday, August 9th 8:00-10:00 a.m.
Juniors: Thursday, August 9th 10:30-12:30
Sophomores: Thursday, August 9th 1:00-3:00 p.m.
Freshmen: Friday, August 10th 8:30-10:30 a.m.
Begin at the "start" table located outside room 711.
This schedule is intended to provide as few delays as possible. You may only come on the designated day for your grade, during the times listed above. If all forms have been completed online accurately, and you print, sign, and bring the signed "emergency form/signature sheets", plan to spend approximately one hour to complete the registration process. If you need to see your counselor to correct scheduling errors, it will take longer. To avoid longer lines, we encourage you to come during the back half of your assigned time.
TO RECEIVE YOUR SCHEDULE OF CLASSES you must bring the two-page, emergency form, printed from the Aeries Portal, and the checked off and signed form, indicating you have read, agreed to, completed, and electronically submitted the information on the following MANDATORY forms:
- Notice of Parental Rights
- Technology Use Agreement
- Academic Honesty Policy
- Senior Contract (Seniors only)
- Hazing and bullying policy
- Discipline Policy
- Chromebook Handbook (7th-10th)
- Attendance Policy
- Activities Contract
Please click here for the Registration Checklist which includes a complete list of mandatory documents that must be electronically submitted prior to registration, optional forms (such as off-campus lunch permits, parking passes, etc.,), and information on various fees such as ASB, yearbook, Transportation donation, etc.,) can be found online at the LCHS website under the parents tab or the link above. You can start the process now and should have received an email from Jamie Lewsadder with directions.
In addition, before you begin the registration process, all financial obligations (such as textbook fees) must be cleared.
At registration, you will also be able to:
- Purchase the yearbook ($125), ASB/ID cards ($75.00), make one check payable to LCHS ASB.
- Obtain Off-Campus Lunch Permit- This form must be signed and brought with you in order to obtain clearance (on your ID). Form found on registration checklist online.
- NEW THIS YEAR-Parking Permit requests (11th and 12th grades only) will be submitted through an online form. The form will be available ONLINE August 9-August 21 . ALL parking permits will be tied to attendance and will be given out through an online LOTTERY held on August 22, with results posted outside the discipline office on August 23. Please see detailed parking information online.
- NEW THIS YEAR - Students must access the online locker request form. No need to purchase locks as lockers all have built-in combination locks. Students who complete this form will receive their locker assignment on their schedule of classes. The link is on the Registration Checklist page.
- Pick up your Textbooks
- Obtain Athletic Clearance- see forms and instructions on-line
- Sign-up to see your counselor if you have an error with your classes, an incomplete schedule, or have been placed in a class that is not part of your four year plan. You must get a stamp at the last table during registration (room 714) to get an appointment with your counselor.
You can order photographs online at www.mylifetouch.com the picture ID number is MH018011Y0 - All students will have their yearbook pictures taken along with their student ID photo. If you wish to purchase these photos, forms will be available online or you can print one HERE.
NEW THIS YEAR: Please CLICK HERE to add your information for the LCHS Directory.
In the past, you have been asked to review your information on a piece of paper sent home with your child at the beginning of the school year. This year, we are using "MySchoolAnywhere" to create the directory. It should only take a few minutes to enter your data, and in future years you will simply be asked to confirm the data or make any necessary changes. If you would like to opt out of having your information included in the printed directory, please enter the required information, and then select to opt out.
Finally, all SENIORS must also read and sign MANDATORY Senior Contract. This is the Aeries Portal as well as the school website on the registration checklist page.
MAKE UP REGISTRATION: It is very important for students to complete the registration process on their assigned date. If it is not possible to attend on the scheduled date, you may write a note authorizing another family member or designated friend to register for them, if they provide them the required mandatory Signature Form. Otherwise, students can pick-up their schedule of classes any day after August 13 in the Attendance Office provided you bring the completed and signed forms listed above. The counselors will NOT be available on these dates due to new student enrollment appointments and staff meetings. In addition, you will not be able to get your ID photo taken or pick up your textbooks during these days but can get your textbooks the first day of school, and your ID taken during the make-up day on August 30.