La Cañada High School

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Welcome to the new La Canada High School site!!!!
Counseling » Transcripts


Current Students:
Your School Counselor can print an unofficial copy of a transcript for you at any time.  
If you need an official hard copy of your transcript, you will need to request it from the school Registrar.  Request forms may be found on the table in front of her office.  On the request form, you will need to write the complete address (neatly) where the transcript is being sent to or arrange to pick it up.  Requests cost $5.00 each and are completed within five school days.  


Transcripts for college applications will either be sent electronically via Naviance or by mail (to those colleges which do not accept electronic documents). In the Fall of your senior year, you will need to request and pay $5.00 for each of your official transcripts before they are sent out. Transcript request forms are available on the table in front of the Registrar's office or online via the Document Library in Naviance. Students must get the counselor's signature before submitting the transcript request.

  • Initial Transcripts = Transcripts that only include work completed prior to the start of 12th grade.
  • Mid-Year Transcripts = Transcripts that include senior year grades after the completion of Fall semester.
  • Final Transcripts = Transcripts that show you have graduated from LCHS.  


* If you have taken courses at another high school or at a community college, most colleges and universities also want an official transcript sent to them directly from that institution, even if you have already added that course to your high school transcript. You will need to contact the specific high school or community college to request those transcripts as well. This includes transcripts from international schools also.

For former students who graduated in 2003 or after:
Click the Parchment link to submit and pay for your requests.  Transcripts are $5.50 each and will be sent electronically or by mail.  You can also request express service for a higher fee.
For former students who graduated before 2003:
Students who graduated from 1967 through 2002 do not have the ability to order transcripts electronically and will need to request transcripts in writing. Once received, processing time for written requests is 5 business days.

Your request must include the following information:

  1. Name/Former Name while at La Canada High School 
  2. Year of Graduation or Dates of Attendance
  3. Date of Birth
  4. Signature
  5. Address or addresses where the transcript(s) are to be sent

Payment information:

There is a $5.00 charge for each official transcript (make checks payable to "LCHS")

Mail Requests to:

La Canada High School
Records Office
4463 Oak Grove Drive
La Canada, CA 91011